I love Game of Thrones, both the books and the TV show. As a fantasy writer myself, I was keen to sponsor this EPIC Game of Thrones Giveaway with 16 prizes.
Prizes include a Game of Thrones board game, sculpture, bookmark, and the leather bound boxed set.
You can enter here for the chance to win.
So, why is Game of Thrones such an awesome show?
Here are 5 Reasons Game of Thrones Is Addictive:
- The world’s immersive. Brilliantly constructed and visually stunning.
- The compelling characters. But more than this – there’s no one main character. At the start, you think it’s Ned. Then Danerys, Jon or Tyrion. But there’s no single lead.
- Main characters die. A lot. I won’t do spoilers, but it’s shocking. The plot itself is epic, with enough twists to keep you guessing.
- No one’s truly good…or bad. I write anti-heroes, so this is why I love Game of Thrones. The morality is grey, which means you never know how someone will act or what secret will be uncovered.
- It’s an engrossing story of extremes. Honour and betrayal, revenge and loyalty, cruelty and compassion… As well as the contrast between human politics, love affairs, and murders and fantastical white walkers, dark magic and dragons.
The result? An epic show with a core of humanity.
Why do you find Game of Thrones addictive?
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground
~ Cersei Lannister
Enter the Giveaway here.