Paperback out now. E-book launched 1st November 2016 .
Paperback and e-book.
Genre Urban Fantasy/Paranormal Romance
ISBN-13: 978-0995557925 (Fantasy Rebel Limited)
Number of pages: 368
Word Count: 90,000
Cover Artist: JD Smith
It’s a dangerous game to love your slave.
What happens when SPARTACUS meets VAMPIRES? Except the vampires are the slaves…
In a hidden paranormal London, Light is the rebel vampire of the Blood Lifer world, with a talent for remembering things. And a Triton motorbike. Since Victorian times he’s hidden in the shadows. But not now. Not since someone hunted and enslaved him. When he’s bought by his alluring Mistress, Light fights to escape. Even if he can’t escape their love. But if he doesn’t, he’ll never solve the conspiracy behind the Blood Club…
WELCOME TO THE BLOOD CLUB
Who are these ruthless humans? Who’s their brutal leader? And who betrayed the secret of the Blood Lifer world?
WHERE THE PREDATORS
London, Primrose Hill. Grayse is the commanding slaver’s daughter. The enemy. She buys Light, like he’s a pair of designer shoes. So why does Light feel so drawn to her? Can a slave truly love his Mistress? Especially when his family is still in chains. Will he risk everything – even his new love – to save them?
BECOME THE PREY
Does a chilling conspiracy lie behind it all? A stunning revelation leads Light to an inconceivable truth. To the dark heart of the Blood Club. If he can face his worst terrors, he can save his family and his whole species from slavery.
Maybe he can even save himself.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
ROSEMARY A JOHNS is author of the bestselling Blood Dragons and Blood Shackles – the compelling Rebel Vampires series. Blood Renegades is released June 2017.
Rosemary is a music fanatic and a lover of the anti-hero. She wrote her first fantasy novel at the age of ten, when she discovered the weird worlds inside her head were more exciting than double swimming. Since then she’s studied history at Oxford University, run a theatre company (her critically acclaimed plays have been described as “uncomfortable, unsettling and uneasily true to life”), and worked with disability charities.
Rosemary is a traditionally published short story writer under the name R. A. Johns.
When Rosemary’s not falling in love with the rebels fighting their way onto the page, she heads the Oxford writing group Dreaming Spires.
Rosemary A Johns is a Goodreads Author: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/15571684.Rosemary_A_Johns
To sign up to Rosemary A Johns’ VIP Email Newsletter with news of hot releases, promotions and the free short story “All the Tin Soldiers”, click here: http://eepurl.com/bQ0kMX
Rosemary’s Rebel’s Street Team: https://www.facebook.com/groups/698811356958470
Rosemary’s Book Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/267624273658011
For more press information see here.
Here are some easy to share Quotable Tweets from Blood Shackles:
- #BloodShackles ‘I never thought redemption would be this much of a bitch.’ https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JNST30M
- #BloodShackles ‘I’m a slave…everything’s about survival.’ https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JNST30M
- #BloodShackles ‘No one’s born to be a slave.’ https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JNST30M
- #BloodShackles ‘Pretty playthings. Forever young. And no guilt.’ https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JNST30M
- #BloodShackles ‘Steal our fangs and you steal our Soul.’ https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JNST30M
- #BloodShackles ‘Predator energy sizzled in fury at becoming the prey.’ https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JNST30M
- #BloodShackles ‘You can’t flay a rebel’s Soul.’ https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JNST30M
- #BloodShackles ‘You want to know how I was captured? Enslaved? Defanged?’ https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JNST30M
- #BloodShackles ‘What do you think this is: Bridget Jones’s Diary?’ https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JNST30M
- #BloodShackles ‘Freedom means so little, until you lose it.’ https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JNST30M
Enjoy the release of Blood Shackles – share, join in the fun of the launch and prepare yourself to escape into Blood Life…but this time? The Blood Club’s waiting…