Check out my YouTube Channel and Subscribe here!
BLOOD DRAGONS: REBEL VAMPIRES VOLUME 1
- Teaser for my podcast interview: Vampires, Brexit and Hendrix:
First half of my in depth interview on vampires and a divided paranormal London:
The final half of my podcast interview: vampires, Fifty Shades of Grey and tips for writers:
Vampires, dark fantasy and a reading from BLOOD RENEGADES: I guest on The Fantasy Fiends Podcast:
Brains to Books Cyber Convention ( virtual version of San Diego Comic Con for books): Fantasy – How Far We’ve Come
Conventions and Panels:
Science Fiction – Part One.
Science Fiction – Star Wars.
Science Fiction – Star Wars VII.
British Fantasy and Dr Who.
Science Fiction – Star Trek.
Science Fiction – Dr Who.
- London, vampires and anti-heroes. Underground Book Reviews.
- If I could make one wish – and 39 other fascinating questions. Heather Ann Book Reviews.
- Chatting about Lestat, Nirvana and Inspiration. Vision and Verse.
- ‘Together we screamed at the world and when we had the world by the throat, the world screamed back.’ Sharon Buchbinder Blog.
- Anti-heroes, Oxford and Vampires – ‘Sod it. Bring on the fire and ashes.’ Creatively Green.
- Talking Tolkien and Top Writing Tips. Margarita Morris – The Good Writer.
- ‘Thrilling, passionate and intense – with a large dose of motivation.’ – Fire and Ice.
- Talking Tattoos, Dark Love and Four Rules of Writing. Teresa Noel Blog.
- Neil Gaiman, Freedom and How to Write a Good Story. Plus Daydreaming Out Loud. Straight from the Library.
- Blood, Fantasy and Why Never To Have Regrets. Queen of All She Reads.
- My Scariest Moment, Best Ever Fan Letter and Sneak Peek at Blood Renegades. The Pen Muse.
- An Interview With a Vampire…and His Name Is Light. Archaeolibrarian.
- Pet Vampires, Paranormal Abilities and Spartacus. It’s Raining Books.
- Imaginary Friends, Motorbikes and James Dean. Readeropolis.
- The Lost Boys, Ice Cream and Ideas Books. Laurie’s Paranormal Thoughts and Reviews.
- ‘Some writers are born to write – and others forge themselves. I slithered bloody from my mother’s womb with a head full of other worlds…and a storyteller’s need to tell them.’ Interview on Jane Davis Virtual Book Club.
- ‘It’s all about the emotion: love, hate, terror…’ Let’s Read Indie. Book of the Month.
- How to Love the Beautiful Monster. Margarita Morris Blog.
- ‘We’re all individuals. My books stand for the rebel inside all of us’. Running the Bases.
- Vampire Magic, Rebel Angels, and Writing Tricks. ThrillWriting
- Angels vs Vampires, Writing Kryptonite, and gorgeous covers. The Whispering Blog
- If you were writing a book about your life, what would the title be? Rebel Here, Yeah? My Books – My World
- ‘When I write fantasy, it’s magical and thrilling… but it’s also about trust, abandonment, fathers and daughters, love and what home means…’ Lemon Drop Literary