REBEL VAMPIRES VOLUME 1: BLOOD DRAGONS
- Teaser for my podcast interview with Scaffolding Magazine: Vampires, Brexit and Hendrix:
Here’s the first half of my in depth interview on vampires and a divided paranormal London:
Brains to Books Cyber Convention ( virtual version of San Diego Comic Con for books): Fantasy – How Far We’ve Come
Conventions and Panels:
Science Fiction – Part One. Click here
Science Fiction – Star Wars. Click here
Science Fiction – Star Wars VII. Click here
British Fantasy and Dr Who. Click here
Science Fiction – Star Trek. Click here
Science Fiction – Dr Who. Click here
- London, vampires and anti-heroes. Underground Book Reviews. Click here.
- If I could make one wish – and 39 other fascinating questions. Heather Ann Book Reviews. Click here.
- Chatting about Lestat, Nirvana and Inspiration. Vision and Verse. Click here.
- ‘Together we screamed at the world and when we had the world by the throat, the world screamed back.’ Sharon Buchbinder Blog. Click here.
- Anti-heroes, Oxford and Vampires – ‘Sod it. Bring on the fire and ashes.’ Creatively Green. Click here.
- Talking Tolkien and Top Writing Tips. Margarita Morris – The Good Writer. Click here.
- ‘Thrilling, passionate and intense – with a large dose of motivation.’ – Fire and Ice. Click here.
- Talking Tattoos, Dark Love and Four Rules of Writing. Teresa Noel Blog. Click here.
- Neil Gaiman, Freedom and How to Write a Good Story. Plus Daydreaming Out Loud. Straight from the Library. Click here .
- Blood, Fantasy and Why Never To Have Regrets. Queen of All She Reads. Click here.
- My Scariest Moment, Best Ever Fan Letter and Sneak Peek at Blood Renegades. The Pen Muse. Click here.
- An Interview With a Vampire…and His Name Is Light. Archaeolibrarian. Click here.
- Pet Vampires, Paranormal Abilities and Spartacus. It’s Raining Books. Click here.
- Imaginary Friends, Motorbikes and James Dean. Readeropolis. Click here.
- The Lost Boys, Ice Cream and Ideas Books. Laurie’s Paranormal Thoughts and Reviews. Click here.
- ‘Some writers are born to write – and others forge themselves. I slithered bloody from my mother’s womb with a head full of other worlds…and a storyteller’s need to tell them.’ Interview on Jane Davis Virtual Book Club. Click here.