- ‘There’s nothing but snowflake patterns.’ Discuss.
- How does the epigraph set up the novel?
- What are your first impressions of Light?
- Is this a case of magic v science?
- Is evolution the central theme of the novel?
- In what ways are ‘First Lifers and Blood Lifers two sides of the same coin’?
- A love triangle? Or a twisted romance? Both?
- If every emotion is amplified, which emotion from life has most been amplified in Light? And in Ruby?
- What role does Alessandro play in the novel?
- ‘I used to reckon my memory was a blessing. A miracle of the human camera. I was wrong.’ Do you agree with Light?
- Is Light a reliable narrator?
Click here to buy BLOOD DRAGONS.
SILVER AWARD WINNER IN WISHING SHELF BOOK AWARDS
Shortlisted in International Rubery Book Awards
Winner in the 2017 IAN Book of the Year Awards: awarded Finalist
Click here for BLOOD SHACKLES: the second book in the series.