- ‘There’s nothing but snowflake patterns.’ Discuss.
- How does the epigraph set up the novel?
- What are your first impressions of Light?
- Is this a case of magic v science?
- Is evolution the central theme of the novel?
- In what ways are ‘First Lifers and Blood Lifers two sides of the same coin’?
- A love triangle? Or a twisted romance? Both?
- If every emotion is amplified, which emotion from life has most been amplified in Light? And in Ruby?
- What role does Alessandro play in the novel?
- ‘I used to reckon my memory was a blessing. A miracle of the human camera. I was wrong.’ Do you agree with Light?
- Is Light a reliable narrator?
Click here to buy BLOOD DRAGONS.
SILVER AWARD WINNER IN WISHING SHELF BOOK AWARDS
Shortlisted in International Rubery Book Awards.
Click here for BLOOD SHACKLES: the second book in the series.